Vendors must comply with My Author Home Books regular Terms & Conditions. In addition, all vendors through My Author Home Books agrees to the following:
- The vendor either owns the copyright or has the rights to upload the book and offer it for sale through My Author Home Books. The vendor warranties that offering the book for sale through My Author Home Books does not infringe on anyone else’s rights and if the book is for sale elsewhere, then all other vendors only have the non-exclusive right to sell the book.
- The vendor warranties that the book is not offered for sale at a lower price through any other vendor, aside from occasional sales and promotions, and that the vendor is not using My Author Home Books to circumvent any other vendor’s requirement of the same.
- The vendor warranties that should the vendor no longer have the rights to offer the book for sale that the book will be removed from sale immediately. Any reports that vendors are not removing books for sale to which they no longer hold the rights will be dealt with swiftly and severely and may result in account termination.
- Vendors will be paid by paypal or check. Thresholds for paypal payments are $10 and payments for check are $25.
- Payment will be made quarterly, no more than 40 days after the end of the quarter.
- Vendors are based in the US and will complete a W-9 form for tax purposes. Due to tax requirements, we do not accept international vendors at this time.
- Vendors will receive a 1099 for any calendar year in which they earn more than $10. Vendors understand that they are fully responsible for taxes and any tax implications of receiving the 1099 and My Author Home Books will not withhold nor pay taxes on their behalf.
- Vendors will be placed on a vendor-specific email newsletter to be notified of any news which may affect them.
- These terms and conditions may change at any time.
Last updated 11/10/16